Monday, August 20, 2007

Composites

Lots of stuff going on. Between a haircut, my first gig, going back to school, and being a scumbag in general, I've managed to fit some time in on my film. I'm compositing the character into the BG's right now, then I plan on animating the effects to make it look purdy.







So that's what's crappening. Who wants to see some traditional cartoons again?!

Oh, also, I'd like to plug animator David Gemmil's new toon. You can check it out here! I really like David's style and he's doing cartoons on his own. Props, David!

4 comments:

tek! said...

this looks promosing.
i'm totally comming back for more of this cartoon

david said...

awesome drawings and thanks for the plug!!

i didnt realize you had switched over to your new blog. either way this some great stuff. keep up the great work, the film is going to be great for sure.

really cartoon animation!! here here!!!

TheFuzzyPubes said...

LOOKs great!
cant wait to see more!

Andrew Glazebrook said...

Neat looking stuff !!